When working with potential home buyers, I pride myself on providing excellent advice and expert negotiation to help you make the best decision for YOU. During our search, we will focus on your needs and your wants to help you find the best place for YOU! My knowledge of foundation issues and the impact various soils can have on a home set me apart as someone who can help you avoid the pitfalls that can be prevalent in Central Texas. (full bio)
During the Home Search
- Search all active homes on the market for properties that match your criteria
- Get information and access to properties “to-be-listed” by any of the over 500 agents in my office that you would not otherwise get access to
- View homes with you, offering advice and expertise gained from viewing hundreds of homes
- Use a Pro-Level Manometer to measure the foundation level on any house we potentially could put an offer in on
- Prepare a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) to determine the real value of a home before you put an offer in
Going Under Contract
- Negotiate with the listing agent to ensure you get the best value in regards to sales price, survey costs, title costs, home warranty costs, closing time frame and closing costs
- Monitor and manage title processes, lending processes, appraisal processes, inspections, and land surveys
- Negotiating repairs, managing HOA issues and taking the contract to close
I save you…
- Time – We only look at the BEST properties so we don’t waste time on homes that don’t match your criteria!
- Stress – I handle the transaction details and negotiations so you can just plan your move!
- Money – My knowledge and ability in property valuations and negotiations ensure you get your home at a great value!